Tuesday 29 December 2009

Blue Dragoon 2nd Squadron finished.









Thankfully my back is much better now ( three days off at Christmas helped a lot ) and I got the second squadron with the Colonel and Cornet in addition finished , at last.
This makes the unit viable on the wargames table and they will be taking part in some non-campaign encounters , CS Grant's Table Top Teasers probably.
This will keep my hand in ( as simple as the rules may be the game itself is hard to master ) and keep my interest going.

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, and how soon will the Creature from the Blue Dragoons emerge?
    :)
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worst pun of the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they part of the Porcelain Regiment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Porcelain Regiment eh?,well I had heard that the Colonel is a bit of a teapot!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just figured out that I can comment myself.

    ReplyDelete