Sunday 18 April 2010

The Hecksheim Regiment Completed

This unit probably looks best in column.
The charging pose is quite aggressive and the "en garde" pose fits in behind them fairly well.


Line looks OK too.

Ludwig von Heck is in the centre on the line with the colours and the insufferable Captain Lidl.

A closer view.


Well, I'm glad to get this unit finished as it is completes the Altstein army(with the exception of some battalion guns on their way from Modelhobbies).
I'm planning a parade of the whole army later this week so I'll post some photos soon.

Vorwarts!.





9 comments:

  1. Great looking unit. I like your painting. keep it up. looking forward to that parade. - Mike (St. Maurice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sight - compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the photos of your army on parade.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's another senior moment, as I know you've told me already, but who made the figures again ...
    I apologize ... it's asthma season so I can blame it on the meds ...
    :(
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great-looking big battalion! looking forward to the parade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid-looking chaps . . . will acquit themselves well on the table top, I'm sure.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! Looking forward to the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankfurter,
    these figures are mainly Italeri AWI French with a Zvezda Officer (the big guy)and a Revell Officer (the little guy with the halbard)because I ran out of the Italeri officers.

    I really appreciate everyone showing such interest in this project,

    Paul.

    ReplyDelete